MCFD No. 1 serves over 50,000 residents in Marion County, Oregon.
We operate out of eight stations with 9 engines, 7 ambulances, 3 brush units, 4 tenders, and 12 staff vehicles.
We do this with a team of over 100 fire and medical personnel who staff our stations and maintain an expert level of skill in the following areas:
- Fire Behavior and Suppression
- Auto Extraction and Special Rescue
- Hazardous Material Response
- Mass Casualty Medical Incidents
- Active Shooter Response
- Wildland/Brush Fire Response